What’s New in the October Release
New! Wordly Wise Science & Social Studies™ Now Available!
Dynamic Online Instruction to Build Content-Area Vocabulary:
- Engaging, interactive lesson
- Immediate feedback and reinforcement
- Effective audio support
MCI Online: Interactive comprehension instruction and practice
- A flexible assignment tool that allows teachers to modify the starting unit for students who are new to the class
- Convenient access to prior years’ student-, school-, and district-level reports
Path Driver for Reading™: Fast, accurate universal screening and progress monitoring
- An easy-to-use data-import feature teachers can use to transfer scores from the print-based Early Literacy Assessments (grades K–1) into the management system
- Online student- and class-level reports for the Early Literacy Assessments that show how students are progressing, relative to national norms
Academy of READING® users: The Academy database was updated on October 27th, 2013, at 11am EST. Students training on Academy of READING® have been rolled back to the tutorial for the activity they were working on.